RewardsAffiliates and our clients DO NOT CONDONE SPAM
The Anti-Spam Policy is as follows:
To ensure the quality of our marketing practices and of those who represent us, we require that you abide by these rules. The affiliate understands that all communications must be consensual. No user on an affiliate list should ever have to unsubscribe from a list they did not intentionally subscribe to. We have a zero tolerance policy for the mailing of unsolicited e-mail at RewardsAffiliates.
You are required to follow these guidelines, if you wish to be an affiliate:
- Permission of new subscribers must be opt-in, before mailings commence.
- There must be a simple method to terminate a subscription. Mailing list administrators must provide a simple method for subscribers to terminate their subscriptions, and administrators should provide clear and effective instructions for getting off a list. Mailings from a list must cease promptly once a subscription is terminated.
- There should be alternative methods for terminating a subscription, for example via telephone.
- Undeliverable addresses must be removed from future mailings to ensure the impact of their mailings on the networks and hosts of others is minimized.
- Mail volume must take recipient systems into account and should not exceed 120KB in physical size.
- Steps must be taken to prevent use of a mailing list for abusive purposes. Mailing list administrators must take adequate steps to ensure that their lists are not used, sold, or shared for abusive purposes.
- Terms and conditions of email address usage must be fully disclosed. Mailing list administrators must make adequate disclosures about how subscriber addresses will be used, including whether or not addresses are subject to sale or trade with other parties.
- Any acquired lists must be used for their original purpose. Those who are acquiring fully verified opt-in lists must examine the terms and conditions under which the addresses were originally compiled and determine that all recipients have in fact opted-in to the type mailing list the buyer intends to operate.
- The nature and frequency of mailings should be fully disclosed. List administrators should make adequate disclosures about the nature of their mailing lists, including the subject matter of the lists and anticipated frequency of messages.
- One list per subscription only, no exceptions
- An affiliate will not knowingly benefit from traffic generated by spam including but not limited to email, sms and other forms of unwanted correspondence. Complaints regarding this kind of advertising will result in the affiliate's account being frozen, investigated and closed without payment if found to be breaching this term.